Setup IPTV for Android STB Emulator
1. Download StbEmu (Free) from the Google Play Store onto your Android device or Download Free stbEmu(pro) here.
2. Load Stb Emulator and you will see this screen
3. Tap near the top-right corner, then click Settings—the 4th icon from the right
4. Tap Profiles
5. Tap Test portal to modify the existing profile or Add profile to create a new one
6. Tap STB Model.
7. Tap MAG 250, or whichever STB you wish to emulate
8. Tap Portal settings
9. Tap Portal URL
10. Enter your Portal for MAG and STB http://stariptv.live:6969/c/ you need to buy or ask iptv trail first and press OK
11. Now tap Screen Resolution
12. We recommend you choose 1280×720. You are welcome to choose higher, but it may be laggy.
13. MOST IMPORTANT STEP: Scroll down and find the MAC address. This is an important number because it is how your IPTV service will identify your set-top box.
14. You must tell us your MAC address.
Done IPTV for Android IPTV STB Emulator. Once you get an email saying your order’s been completed, you can launch StbEmu.
Vision is becoming the Star IPTV Providers in the World, we have many years of experience, we give you the stability and reliability of the service. We provide about 10000+ channels and 9600 VOD from more than 41 countries, you will not find a better service on the internet, we always strive hard for perfection and your satisfaction. Because We love our customer.